This person will assist Aeloi’s team to coordinate the development of our technology platform and research software for our internal workflows. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of project management, various project management software, and, most importantly, a willingness to learn.
More specifically, you will:
- Apply your technology and communication skills to research, evaluate, document, and support technology implementation within our company.
- Specific functional areas include but are not limited to
- Monitoring technology development and communicating between vendors and core team members, updating progress on software such as Confluence/Jira/Asana/Trello
- Research new software to use for better management of our project implementation, communication, accounting, human resources, and other company functions
- Assist in the production of written and audio materials to teach users/clients how to use our software platform
- Assist in monitoring our platform and field implementation
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Professionally represent the organization within/outside the organization and provide necessary information to internal and external customers.
- Reports daily to the immediate manager/supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assists supervisor/project managers in preparing and managing correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Implements and maintains a simple record-keeping system for daily activities and future plans.
- Ensures smooth operation and escalates pending issues.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Aeloi Technologies.
- Bachelor’s in technology-related fields
- Some work experience in a related field is preferred
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Computer operation skills, such as Google suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related software is required.
- Must be comfortable teaching others how to use technology.
- Ability to manage your work within agreed timelines and prioritize important activities
- Willing to learn and improve. Values open and transparent communication. Great customer service attitude.
- Takes initiative to problem solve, provide feedback, and continuously improve
- Must be a self-starter and team player
15,000 Rs to 30,000 Rs depending on skill and experience level. The contract period is from July 2021 to December 2021, with a very high possibility of extension for a suitable candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2021.